Level up in 2024! Here’s how…
We’re almost at the end of 2023. Can you believe it? You did it! WE did it. It’s been an amazing journey so far. Even if you may not have achieved all of your goals for the year, that’s okay. We all take a hit sometimes. But it takes a hit to make a spark. So, be grateful for the progress you’ve made and the lessons you’ve learned.
You can use those lessons to make 2024 better by turning them into actionable steps. Here’s something to think about as we go into the new year:
As we wrap up the year, it’s important to take a moment to reflect on our wins and how far we’ve come. For this edition of the Kwanza Jones Chronicles, here are some of my latest wins.
- I’m always committed to providing opportunities for growth. That’s why I invited Marion E. Brooks to share his expertise on the power and importance of Emotional Intelligence with my Teamily. Marion provided techniques and resources to help enhance EQ and improve performance.
- Life is all about overcoming obstacles and growing to become better each day. Although 2023 had its challenges, it gave us the opportunities to power possibilities and reach for the stars. We built statements and created lasting impact through culture, capital, and community. My team and I have created a list of our top wins and accomplishments for the year. Visit my 2023 year in review page to learn more.
- Boosting humanity is part of my life’s work. As such, I don’t just look at financial returns when I invest. The impact that is made in people’s lives is equally, if not more, important. That’s why José and I partnered with Nave Bank, a digitally-focused local bank in Puerto Rico. Their mission is to provide financial solutions that facilitate growth in Puerto Rico’s communities and propel the island into the future. When I think about how much impact we can create together as partners, I feel SUPERCHARGED®.
- You didn’t think this edition of the Kwanza Jones Chronicles would end without a music boost to lift your spirits and get you SUPERCHARGE for the holiday, did you? Check out this new track created by my Teamily featuring yours truly, for an action-inspiring and energy-filled holiday with friends and family.
- As a part of our commitment to boost humanity, José & I hosted President Biden and Dr. Jill Biden in our home on Dec. 9th. No one ever succeeds alone and together we can continue preserving democracy.
I’ll leave you with this final thought… As you go into the new year, be courageous. Be BOLD. You control the voice in your head. Tell yourself it’s time to go, then get up, get out, and go, because you’re strong enough and smart enough.
Are you a member of the Kwanza Jones Boost Friends Community? Discover how to own your power, live your purpose, and be of service. You can connect with like-minded individuals, receive weekly accountability check-ins, and many more BOOSTS from me! If you’re already a member, sign in, or go here to learn more.
See you next year.
Who loves you? I do! Bye for now,
Upcoming: January is a time of transformation, possibilities and new beginnings. It’s the time to think about how to get from where you are to where you want to be. So, stay tuned for the next issue of the Kwanza Jones Chronicles as I provide BOOSTS to help you get started on your strategy for 2024.