Keeping Up With Kwanza: January Recap
Press Release . January 31, 2013
Kwanza Jones is making it her mission to get the world Supercharged and by the looks of things, her latest single has been doing just that. December marked the rise of “SUPERCHARGED” and this past month, the single gained even more fans around the world, continuing to make its mark in the realm of Dance/Pop music.
Let’s rewind and take a moment to Keep Up With Kwanza:
- MTV.com: Kwanza Jones and her Gladiator men have made it to MTV.com. Whether it’s your first time or your tenth time this week, head on over to MTV.com and watch the “SUPERCHARGED” music video.
- YouTube Love: So many of you have been showing so much love on YouTube. The video views have climbed to 19,000 this month and it’s still rising! Visit the Kwanza Jones Youtube Channel and keep sharing the video!
- Movin’ On Up The Billboard Chart: Last month, “SUPERCHARGED” made its debut on Billboard’s Dance/Club Play chart, and this month, the catchy Dance/Pop single entered the top 25! The Queen of the Clubs is currently holding it down at the #24 position. Congrats Kwanza!
- Mornings Are A Perfect Time To Get “SUPERCHARGED”: Earlier this week, “SUPERCHARGED” made its way to the morning news show, LIVE with Kelly and Michael! The popular TV duo opened their show with the latest dance track from Kwanza Jones. Getting Supercharged in the A.M.? Why not??
- SUPERCHARGED Remixes For The EDM Lovers: On January 29th, Kwanza Jones and Innovation Entertainment released SUPERCHARGED – The Remixes on Beatport.com. The release includes exclusive dub mixes and remixes from artists such as Dave Aude and Cliffhanger vs. Lightnix. Look out for another exclusive release of the remix compilation on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.com next month.